The day after we got home from Brazil, my parents came to stay with us for a couple of weeks to help me transition Lara (and mostly myself) into daycare. We had a great time having them there, and I am so thankful that they could come help me get started back at work.
Granpa, Hailey & Lara playing on the floor!
Lara is squeezing Hailey's leg... thankfully Hailey is very tolerant. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Lara... Ha!
"Look Mom, I found my foot!!! My toes taste so yummy"
Granpa was trying out his toes too! :-)
Pretty girl!
Lara started scooting a little while they were there. She is going to be crawling before I know it!
Showing off her tongue to Granna!
Love this one! Lara really loved her Granna!
Mom and Dad, thanks again for helping get Lara into Daycare... I couldn't have done it without you guys! We love you!
Granpa, Hailey & Lara playing on the floor!
Lara is squeezing Hailey's leg... thankfully Hailey is very tolerant. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Lara... Ha!
"Look Mom, I found my foot!!! My toes taste so yummy"
Granpa was trying out his toes too! :-)
Pretty girl!
Lara started scooting a little while they were there. She is going to be crawling before I know it!
Showing off her tongue to Granna!
Love this one! Lara really loved her Granna!
Mom and Dad, thanks again for helping get Lara into Daycare... I couldn't have done it without you guys! We love you!


Post a Comment