Yes, I know that Lara is almost 6 months already now... but I am working on catching up the blog, so here are a whole bunch of pictures of Lara at 4 months old!
4 month leaf picture!
Pretty girl - grabs everything that she can get ahold of and puts it in her mouth.
Loving being on her tummy - getting so close to crawling here.
Lara is LOVING her daddy this month. There are lots of picture of Lara and Lucas because she gives the best smiles to daddy!
Sweet kisses from Daddy
Lara has discovered her tongue this month. She wants to show everyone! It is so funny and cute!
My pretty girl is starting to get some curls as her hair is getting longer!
Working on Sitting!
So happy!
Loves to read!
Prettiest smile!
Concerned look - She is just so cute!
Getting so strong!
"I love Daddy!"
New face - she is trying to blow raspberries! So funny!
Loves her bunny that her "Aunt" Krissy sent her for easter!
Haha - Love it!
Helping Mommy fold clothes!
Having fun with Daddy!
The loves of my life! :-)
Poor baby got a scratch on her nose...
This is what a lot of the picture I take of Lara look like now - Always trying to say something :-)
"I got your nose daddy!" - Although this looks so cute and sweet, Lara has learned that she can now squeeze her hands really tight (aka pinch!) I never would have thought those cute little hands could hurt so much....
Love this one! so sweet!
More fun times with Daddy!
One of Lara's favorite things to do! Lucas lifts her up and she raises her legs like this! She is SO strong! What a cutie!
I just loved Lara at 4 months old! She is getting to be so much fun! Not that she wasn't fun before, but she is so much more interactive and receptive to playtime! I love hearing her talk and laugh and try to learn new things! So much fun :-)
4 month leaf picture!
Pretty girl - grabs everything that she can get ahold of and puts it in her mouth.
Loving being on her tummy - getting so close to crawling here.
Lara is LOVING her daddy this month. There are lots of picture of Lara and Lucas because she gives the best smiles to daddy!
Sweet kisses from Daddy
Lara has discovered her tongue this month. She wants to show everyone! It is so funny and cute!
My pretty girl is starting to get some curls as her hair is getting longer!
Working on Sitting!
So happy!
Loves to read!
Prettiest smile!
Concerned look - She is just so cute!
Getting so strong!
"I love Daddy!"
New face - she is trying to blow raspberries! So funny!
Loves her bunny that her "Aunt" Krissy sent her for easter!
Haha - Love it!
Helping Mommy fold clothes!
Having fun with Daddy!
The loves of my life! :-)
Poor baby got a scratch on her nose...
This is what a lot of the picture I take of Lara look like now - Always trying to say something :-)
"I got your nose daddy!" - Although this looks so cute and sweet, Lara has learned that she can now squeeze her hands really tight (aka pinch!) I never would have thought those cute little hands could hurt so much....
Love this one! so sweet!
More fun times with Daddy!
One of Lara's favorite things to do! Lucas lifts her up and she raises her legs like this! She is SO strong! What a cutie!
I just loved Lara at 4 months old! She is getting to be so much fun! Not that she wasn't fun before, but she is so much more interactive and receptive to playtime! I love hearing her talk and laugh and try to learn new things! So much fun :-)


Post a Comment