Well, it was finally that time... after 4 months at home with Lara, it was time for me to go back to work... I was definitely less than thrilled to have to put her in daycare. I mean who is going to do as good a job as me? No one... But, the ladies at her school really care about her, and I felt good about the place that we chose. It will take some adjusting for sure, and I'm not sure that I will ever be 100% comfortable with her being there, but I know that she is in good hands. Plus, she is only about 3 minutes from my work, and I am planning to go feed her and play with her during my lunch hour every day. So, that will help break up my day and let me get to see her for a whole hour during the day every day!
Here is Daddy and Lara on the first day of school - Lara looks so sleepy. She is like Mommy, why are we up so early?! What happened to our morning nap?! I will not be shown in the first day of school pictures... too much crying does not make for good pictures...
Second day of school - fell asleep in the pack in play with her Teddy before we left for school. It's going to take a little while to get used to having to be awake in the mornings at 6:00am.


Post a Comment