We have been keeping pretty busy lately! Lara is getting so big and talking and smiling more than ever!
Here she is at Mrs. Stacey's house sitting in Lydia's Bumbo
Big smile for the camera
Lara's back is getting so strong. She is really liking tummy time and sits like this most of the time!
Lara and Lydia - It has been so fun to watch them grow together!
What's up Mom?!
LOVE that smile! :-) She has been really starting to giggle. I think that she is going to laugh really soon!
Working on sitting up! She is getting more sturdy every day!
Just resting on her elbow
Talking away!
Lara LOVES her Pooh and talks to him all day
Pooh joined Lara for Tummy time this day!
"L" for Lara ;-)
Working on rolling over. She has done it a couple of times, but I'm sure it was on accident - she gets surprised and cries whenever she ends up on her back...
"My hands are SO yummy!"
Hailey is definitely getting more tolerant of Lara - I still don't think that she is thrilled though...
Here she is at Mrs. Stacey's house sitting in Lydia's Bumbo
Big smile for the camera
Lara's back is getting so strong. She is really liking tummy time and sits like this most of the time!
Lara and Lydia - It has been so fun to watch them grow together!
What's up Mom?!
LOVE that smile! :-) She has been really starting to giggle. I think that she is going to laugh really soon!
Working on sitting up! She is getting more sturdy every day!
Just resting on her elbow
Talking away!
Lara LOVES her Pooh and talks to him all day
Pooh joined Lara for Tummy time this day!
"L" for Lara ;-)
Working on rolling over. She has done it a couple of times, but I'm sure it was on accident - she gets surprised and cries whenever she ends up on her back...
"My hands are SO yummy!"
Hailey is definitely getting more tolerant of Lara - I still don't think that she is thrilled though...


These posts and pictures remind me so much of how Matt and I were with Addison! I love seeing Lara grow and your new mom enthusiam is so sweet! That swimsuit is adorable, by the way. I didn't know they made them that tiny!