Lara's Granna bought her her very first swimsuit! Even though it has been freezing here lately! (It actually snowed today!) We decided to try it on just so that we can dream about warmer weather! I can't wait until we get to go swimming! She looked so cute!! Hopefully we will get to wear this when we go to Brazil!
Striking a pose...
Cute girl! She still has a little growing to do until this fits her well, but hopefully it will last the whole summer.
Look how strong she is!! I love this little cutie!
Love the matching hat!!
Complete with sunglasses! :-) Her head is not quite big enough to keep these on yet...
And the cute cover-up to complete the outfit!!
Cute girl! She still has a little growing to do until this fits her well, but hopefully it will last the whole summer.
Look how strong she is!! I love this little cutie!
Love the matching hat!!
Complete with sunglasses! :-) Her head is not quite big enough to keep these on yet...
And the cute cover-up to complete the outfit!!


cute cute cute!!!!