We went to the doctor last week for Lara's 2 month check up. Everything looked great and the doctor said that she was showing off! :-)
*Weight - 11 lbs. 13 oz.
*Height - 23.5 inches
*She her first round of vaccines - 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. I think I cried more than she did! She was a trooper and only ran a low grade fever and just slept a lot. We didn't even have to give her Tylenol! I'm glad to know that she will tolerate the shots well, since I tended to run REALLY high fevers when I was young!
Here are a few things she is doing at 2 months old:
* Consistently sleeping 8+ hours at night (11pm - 7am)! Yay for a full night of sleep for me! Her longest stretch has been 9.5 hours.
* She smiles at us all the time and is SO close to laughing - She also will follow us around a room with her eyes.
* She is getting so strong and likes to stand up and "walk" - She even picks her feet up.
* She likes tummy time most days and has rolled over a couple of times - although it normally surprises her and makes her cry!
* She really likes her swing and is starting to like her Bumbo a little more every day.
* Her favorite toy is the Pooh that her Daddy gave her.
* We bought her first bathing suit
* We are getting ready for her first plane ride and international trip to Brazil to visit Lucas' family! We can't wait!
She is changing so much every day. I can't believe how fast she is growing.


Post a Comment