Lara is growing so fast! I take so many pictures hoping that I can catch remember every moment! Here are a few of my favorites!
Love that Smile!
Lara loves her Daddy!
Liking her Bumbo!
Trying so hard to get her hand...
Silly girl! Look at those leg creases! She is getting so chunky!
I love her cute little feet! And these socks, but I cannot keep them on her for anything!
Getting so long
Lara is starting to "talk" back to me when I'm talking to her! So cute!
Love this little bear outfit! So sad that she's about to grow out of it...
She found her hand... It looks like she is saying, "what is this thing in my mouth?!"
Such a cutie!
Love that Smile!
Lara loves her Daddy!
Liking her Bumbo!
Trying so hard to get her hand...
Silly girl! Look at those leg creases! She is getting so chunky!
I love her cute little feet! And these socks, but I cannot keep them on her for anything!
Getting so long
Lara is starting to "talk" back to me when I'm talking to her! So cute!
Love this little bear outfit! So sad that she's about to grow out of it...
She found her hand... It looks like she is saying, "what is this thing in my mouth?!"
Such a cutie!


She sure is a little cutie!!
LOVE all the pictures!! Thanks for letting us see how much she's growing and changing!! Can't wait to hold her!!
neverrrrrrrrrrrrr tired!