My good friend Karen and her husband Joel came to visit us all the way from Texas! It was so good to get to see Karen and catch up! I'm so glad that they got to come and meet Lara!! :-)
Lara was sleeping away when Karen and Joel were leaving - Here's Joel holding this sleepy head.
She decided to wake up!
Lara, Joel & Karen! Thanks again for coming to see us guys!!!
Stacey and I had another play date with the girls! They were pretty much on the same schedule this day, so they took a nap at the same time and then were happy as could be! I got lots of cute pictures, but here a few of my favorites!
Holding hands! Awww :-)
Lara was kicking Lydia's head... we'll just call it a head massage!
Best Friends!
Cute Lydia
Lara having a little tummy time and holding on to her toy! She is talking to me of course! It's hard to get pictures of her without her mouth open now! This girl likes to talk! :-)
Lara was sleeping away when Karen and Joel were leaving - Here's Joel holding this sleepy head.
She decided to wake up!
Lara, Joel & Karen! Thanks again for coming to see us guys!!!
Stacey and I had another play date with the girls! They were pretty much on the same schedule this day, so they took a nap at the same time and then were happy as could be! I got lots of cute pictures, but here a few of my favorites!
Holding hands! Awww :-)
Lara was kicking Lydia's head... we'll just call it a head massage!
Best Friends!
Cute Lydia
Lara having a little tummy time and holding on to her toy! She is talking to me of course! It's hard to get pictures of her without her mouth open now! This girl likes to talk! :-)


Post a Comment