We have had so much snow this year! I have loved every minute of it! I say if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow! :-) I do have to say that I am ready for spring again though!
Picture from inside... it was way too cold to go out there to take pictures!
This day the sun came out so Lara and I bundled up to go take some pictures in the pretty snow!
By the time Hailey came to check Lara out, she was tired of being in the bumbo! But a cute picture anyways!
Picture from inside... it was way too cold to go out there to take pictures!
This day the sun came out so Lara and I bundled up to go take some pictures in the pretty snow!
By the time Hailey came to check Lara out, she was tired of being in the bumbo! But a cute picture anyways!


Post a Comment