![]() |
| Mari meets Nina for the First Time |
![]() |
| Granna gets to meet Nina! |
![]() |
| Lara is going to be such a great big sister!!! |
![]() |
| Granpa meets Nina! and enjoys some fun times with Lara :-) |
![]() |
| Who would have thought this wonderful man would be a Daddy to THREE girls?! They are so lucky to have him (and so am I!) |
![]() |
| Sweet girl doesn't look anything like her sisters to me! We'll see how she changes! Maybe I'll have one that looks a little like me ;-) |
![]() |
| Nina looks like a baby doll in these pictures, and I'm pretty sure that Lara thinks that she is her own personal baby :-) So sweet! |
![]() |
| Love this sweet big sister. I'm so interested to see how she will do with Nina, since she is definitely a Mommy's girl! |
![]() |
| Hospital entertainment! |
![]() |
| :-) |
![]() |
| Lucas and ALL his girls! Love! |













Post a Comment