I knew I had more pictures of when Lucas' Dad and sister came to visit! I finally found them :-) Enjoy a little back track to the summer.
![]() |
| Fun Times in the pool with Daddy and Vovo! |
![]() |
| Mari Lu - Such a character! |
![]() |
| So fun to have Aunt Luiza here for a week! :-) |
![]() |
| Trampoline Fun! |
![]() |
| Sure wish we got to see these two more often! The girls sure do love their Aunt and Vovo! |
![]() |
| Enjoying the beautiful weather and all of the crops we are harvesting! |
![]() |
| Gardening fun! Even in a swimsuit and rain boots ;-) |
![]() |
| The girls LOVE playing outside by the trees and creek |
![]() |
| I love playing outside with my girls too :-) |
![]() |
| Fun with Luiza by the pond! |
![]() |
| The girls love their tomato plants! So much fun to pick them every day. |













Post a Comment