We had a couple fun slumber parties with friends the last couple of months! Lara LOVES it, but will continually ask where said friends are after they leave... I think she thinks they are staying for good when they come! :-)
| Play Time with Lydia! |
| Puzzle Time |
| Let's see if we can both jump on the ladybug at the same time! ;-) |
| Riding together in the Couzy Coupe! |
| Washing the grass off their feet I suppose... |
| Haha - not sure what they are doing here... but it's cute :-) |
| Two sweet girls! It sure was fun having two one year olds for a day! |
We also got to have a weekend Slumber Party with our friends Lila and Amos! We had a great time, but I was definitely worn out after having a 9 month old, 20 month old and almost 3 year old! We had so much fun! I didn't get many pictures, and none of them together, but here are a couple of two of our favorite friends!
| Sweet Amos! |
| Lila! |
| Love it! |


Post a Comment