While my parents were in town, Lucas and Dad were busy working on the shed most of the time (don't worry, pictures will come soon!) So mom, Lara and I decided to go to the Park with my friend stacey. Her mom was in town too, so we had a fun park day with the grandmas!
| Concentrating on something... |
| Two sweet girls swinging with their Grandma's! |
| Quack Quack! |
| :-) |
| Hugs for the duck - Love this one! |
| Riding in the car with Granna! |
| Hugs for Granna... or fearing for her life because of the super scary airplane in the sky... |
| Swing! |
| Lara sure did have a great time with her Granna! |
| Ready... set.... slide! |
| The best I got of the girls... Ha! |
| See Saw! |
| A little help from Mrs. Stacey |
| Sweet girls riding in the car! |
| Round and round they went! Up the stairs, down the slide... up the stairs, down the slide :-) Lara was WORN OUT when we got home! |
| Weeeeee |
| Showing Lydia her boo-boo... Lydia doesn't look too concerned... |
| I see you! |


That was such a fun day!! I sure do miss my girls!