Of course I'm behind again, but here is my sweet girl :-)
| Pajama pants make a fabulous hat :-) |
| "Reading" a story to daddy |
| Bubbles! |
| Learning.... |
| watching.... |
| bubbles! :-) |
| loooves her sidewalk chalk! |
| My little artist |
| Genius baby! No just kidding, but her scribbles next to the L and A are pretty close in my opinion! |
| Her hair is getting longer and longer.... and curlier... and curlier!!! |
| Chillin in the cozy coupe! :-) |
| Imitating Hailey - I'm sure she had just said, "Hailey, nap!" |
| She still LOOOVES Hailey! |
| Learning how to use a wrench! |
| And a screwdriver... |
| And a hammer :-) |
| This one cracks me up... She is determined that she will be getting these bubbles out, right now! |


Aw! I can't wait until September!!