We finally made it to Granbury (it seemed like the longest trip ever!!!!) Lara did a GREAT job, but got carsick once we were in Grammy and Papa's neighborhood. I'm just so thankful that it didn't happen before then!!!
We were planning to stay in Granbury through the weekend to celebrate the 4th with all the family!
While we were there, Lara decided it would be fun to pull out all of my old toys! I think she had a great time with all of it (as well as some of the adults! ;-)
| Marbles with Granna |
| My Little Ponies |
| Playing cards with Daddy... so serious |
| Mexican Train |
| Oh what fun a 1 year old can have with balloons! |
| Too bad I didn't get the "masterpiece" that Lucas built that spanned from the table to the floor... It was pretty spectacular... ;-) |
| Brushing the pony's hair... such a girlie-girl :-) |
| "Hey Mom!" |
| Playing dominoes with Grammy |
| Lucas and his Mom |
| Sitting on her balloon... Thankfully these balloons that are leftover from our wedding were pretty sturdy! |
| Beware the toe-biter.... |
| Loooove this smile :-) |
| Papa's gonna get you! |
| Looking through old Family Reunion Albums... Everyone quickly realized that Lara looks nothing like me! |
| Watching Lara do something extra cute I'm sure! |


Post a Comment