It was SOOOOOOO hot while we were there, and they haven't had rain in far too long, so the lake was REALLY low (lower than I've ever seen...) But, with the heat, we tried to get out in the boat every day and go for a swim in the deeper water that was significantly cooler. Lara LOVED the boat, and helped drive like a pro!
| Driving with Granpa! I'll have to try to find a similar picture of me with Papa when I was her age (although I had no hair, and it was DEFINITELY not curly!) |
| Awwww time to relax... |
| My little fish :-) |
| Fun times on the boat with Vovo! |
| This is what windblown, curly hair looks like! ;-) |
| Helping Daddy! |
| We stopped one afternoon at the "beach" on the lake. I thought Lara would enjoy walking around, but she wasn't a fan of the sticky, slimy mud, so Lucas had to carry her most of the time. |
| Loooove this one! |
| Laughing at Hailey! |
| What?! :-) |


Post a Comment