| Trying sooo hard to figure out how to get her socks on! |
| Verrrrry excited about cleaning :-) |
| Silly girl! |
| One of the activities that can get Lara laughing the most... I have got to get this on video sometime... I say that a lot though and never do! |
| Looooving playing in her tent! |
| Her hair is getting curlier... what do I do?! ;-) |
| So serious. love this one! |
| Very concerned that the shed is gone... we lost it in the tornados... |
| I think there is a picture of me at this age that looks very similar to this... :-) |
| Bike riding with Momma! |
| Trying to figure out how this gate works... |
| Playing her tiny guitar that we brought her back from Cozumel! She's a natural, don't you think?! :-) |


Post a Comment