As excited as we were to get to Brazil and enjoy the summer heat, we weren't quite ready for it yet! It had been really cold here in Huntsville before we left, so it took some adjusting. I have to say I'm ready to be back in the warmth though... summer can't get here fast enough!
Lara spent a lot of time without her shirt on during this trip! ha! I'm sure she'll really enjoy all of these pictures when she gets older! I kept getting worried that she was getting too hot since there wasn't any air conditioning. You'll see in later posts that we spent a lot of time in the pool as well!
| Paradise in Marcos and Bete's backyard! Love these hammocks! I wish we had a place to put one at home!!! |
| Beautiful girl! |
| Hammock naps! Simply the best thing ever! |
| Melts my heart! |
| Not sure what she's doing here.... |
| Getting so big! She ran around EVERYWHERE! |
| Sweet hugs for daddy! |
| Picking something out of the grass and then trying to eat it I'm sure... :-) |
| What is this?! |
| TWINS! haha! |
| Ice cream is GOOOOOD! |
| Can you tell she liked it?! |


Post a Comment