We took TONS of pictures in Brazil this time around, so I tried to group them a bit. Most of these posts are in no particular order! Hope you enjoy!
For those of you who know Lara, you know that her hair is pretty crazy, and keeps getting crazier the longer it gets! She has some seriously curly hair, which I don't know quite what to do with, since my hair is board staight! Anyways, we say a new level of craziness while we were in Brazil. The humidity mixed with constant sweating = crazy curly, beautiful hair! Ha! I loved every minute of it, and I KNOW that Lucas did since he is always trying to convince me to leave her hair crazy rather than try to fix it in the morning. As you will be able to see from most of our pictures, I just kind of let her hair go while we were there. With the humidity there wasn't a whole lot that I could do! Love it though! I hope that her hair keeps these curls. I think they are so cute!
| Trying out the morning juice. She wasn't thrilled with the consistency... maybe next year! |
| A whole new level of curly! Amazing! ha! |
| Loving her some mangos! She could eat an entire mango by herself... too bad we can't find good ones here! |
| Love it! |
| Look at all those teeth! :-) And of course she decided to cut a tooth while we were there. Cutting teeth + jet lag = grumpy Lara... |
| Mmmmm.... that was a GOOD mango! :-) |


Post a Comment