| I turn around for 1 second and here is Lara, sitting on the dishwasher! |
| Oh, well, she was having fun, and it made for a couple of cute pictures! |
| Putting up the Christmas tree. Not sure why, but she was a bit terrified of the tree... |
| This is about as close as she could get. She's saying "as;dlkfjweoi fvlker" to the tree ;-) |
| I sure do love this little girl! |
| Finally got her to touch the tree! |
| Lara's after pigtail look :-) Cracks me up! |
| Is she not just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?! ;-) |
| Hugs for Lydia's Dinosaur |
| "I like you're purple hair!" |
| Haha - funny picture, but I sure do love her eyes! Where did they come from?! Happy December everyone! |


Post a Comment