We got Lara a big girl carseat, and kept the box for a couple of days for her to play in! She had a blast! Her friend Jace came over one evening and these two played in the box for at least an hour! So cute to see Lara really starting to play WITH her friends!!!
| Just had to throw this one in! "Time to clean your lens Mommy...." :-) |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| Lara's "boyfriend" Jace :-) What a cutie! |
| The best I could get of the two of them in the box! They were moving around like crazy, so I'm pretty happy that I got these few semi-good shots! |
| Hahaha - Wrestling and squishing noses |
| Jace started getting mad when Lara was leaving the box... So funny! "Don't go, Lara, Don't go!" |
| Drum ditty, drum ditty, drum, drum, drum |
| "I found you Jace!" |
| My favorite! So cute! |
| Haha - Silly girl! |
| Hi Mom! |
| So much fun with a box.... :-) |


Post a Comment