Our good friends Adam and Jana who are in our small group are moving to Memphis, TN to help with a church plant there. We are so going to miss them, but are very excited to see what God is going to do through them, and also excited that they get to be closer to their families! There are so many people here that love them dearly, so we decided to throw them a SURPRISE going away party! And amazingly, we actually pulled off the surprise! Everyone had a great time... but of course we'll miss them dearly!
| The whole Group! |
| Me and Lara! |
| Feeling those teeth! That's right... not sure if I have mentioned it on here yet, but Lara now has TWO bottom teeth! So cute! |
| Sweet little Jack. He is 2 days younger than Lara! It is so much fun having so many friends that are so close to Lara's age! |
| Missy and I laughing about something! I think Lara and Jack were trying to hold hands! |
| Love Lila's cute swimsuit! |
| Precious Carter... We're going to miss this little buddy! |
| Carter and Lila - Best Buds - They sure are going to miss each other :-( |
| Sweet Lila playing in the water next to the pool! |
| I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I sure do love these two! ;-) |
| My sweet girl is getting so big!!! |
| Lara and I sitting outside enjoying watching the big kids play in the pool! |


Post a Comment