We hadn't done a photoshoot in quite a while, so one day after church she was looking so cute that I decided to snap a few pictures! I think several of them turned out pretty cute! She is getting so big and changing so fast! I think she is just beautiful!
One of my favorites!
Love that beautiful smile!
Love that beautiful smile!
Playing peek-a-boo! She would squat down so I couldn't see her and then stand up and give me a big smile! :-)
Love this one! She still has those big blue eyes... I keep waiting for her to wake up one day and for them to be brown!
A few action shots!
She loves her pig! She can pull up with one hand now... It won't be long before she's walking everywhere!
Look at that cute little nose!
Trying to say "Ma-ma" - Ok, maybe that's just wishful thinking, but it looks like it!
Haha - my little chunk! :-)
Happy girl!


Post a Comment