By the time we got to the wedding, Lara was fast asleep! Finally, she decided that she really did need that nap. I had great hopes that she would sleep through the wedding!
But of course she woke up just as the music started! She is such a good baby, that I wasn't too worried about her crying through the service, but she has started really liking to "talk" so I thought it would be a good idea to take her out before she caused too much commotion during the wedding! Thankfully they had every thing piped out to the speakers in the lobby so we still got to listen!
Granpa came to check on us about halfway through the wedding, so he started playing with Lara! She had so much fun with him! (Look at her cute new shoes that her Vovo sent her from Brazil!)
Shoe ears!
And, yes, I did let her crawl around on the floor of the church... what can I say? it made her happy!
Getting in the car to go to the reception! Lara thought she needed some water!
She also thought it would be fun to drive!
Granpa and Lara!
She thought that the AC was SO funny! :-)
Haha - crazy hair!
Lara & Granna
Coolest Groom's cake ever! Kyle Field! So many good memories there!
Attempt at a Family portrait.. haha! The three of us are there, that's about all I can say!
It was a really nice wedding and Lara was a trooper! Congratulations to Josh and Krystal!


Post a Comment