Also, my cousin Bobi graduated from College with TWO degrees the weekend before. We weren't able to make it down for both, so we opted for the weekend that would work out better for us! We are SO proud of you too Bobi!
Here is Lara meeting her cousins Mitch & Roni
Lara was loving Roni's necklace!
Me and Lara waiting in the Lobby before graduation
Lara and her Great, Great Aunt Janis! Again with the necklace... it makes getting good pictures much more difficult when she is so easily distracted! :-)
Lara and her cousin Mandy!
The proud parents!
The proud parents and Grandma!
The graduate and her sister Mary
Lucas, Lara, Me & Janis
Lara with her cousin Mitch. She LOVED his tie! It had Winnie the Pooh on it. I could see on her face that she was like, I think I know this guy!
Lara was such a perfect angel through the whole graduation! The graduation lasted a couple of hours, was through her nap time, and we ended up being about 1 1/2 hours after her normal feeding time... But, she didn't make a peep during the whole ceremony and was definitely a trooper! She sat in between Lucas and I and then actually fell asleep leaning over on me. What a wonderful little girl we have! How did we get so lucky?!
Getting her diploma!
We were even able to go celebrate at her after graduation party. I of course forgot to get the camera out once we got there. It was so nice getting to visit with family that we don't get to see very much! We are so glad that we could make it!


Post a Comment