We watched our friend Scott and Ruthanne's boys one night so that they could go to Married Life Live at the church. We always have a great time with them! We made it a family event and even brought Hailey! (This is one of her favorite places!) She loves all of the attention that she gets from the boys!
We had a great time and got a little taste of what it would be like to have three kids! I thought it was fabulous, but not so sure that Lucas would agree! ;-) I think he was glad to go back home to just the three of us afterwards!
Lucas and Lara were having a good time! She LOVES turning upside down... maybe she will end up liking gymnastics like her Mom! :-)
Hailey was having a blast!
Time to play outside!
Daddy and Lara
My loves!
Sweet Lincoln - Lara just LOVED him. She would laugh and laugh at his funny faces. He even read a book to Lara while I was putting Carter to bed! Such a good big brother!
Haha - Fingers in her mouth and drool all over her face... at least she was having a good time!
Time to jump on the trampoline!
"What are you doing Daddy?!"
"Ok - I guess it IS pretty fun!"
First time in a swing!
Going...
Lucas pushing Carter
Lincoln swinging high!
Sweet Boy


Post a Comment