Lara is really enjoying her exersaucer! She is learning how to do more on it every day!
The weather really started getting nice before we headed out for our trip to Brazil. We enjoyed as much outside time as we could
Lara fell asleep in the carseat on our walk! She decided to wake up for the picture... Poor tired girl!
Annie & Jace! We sure are going to miss our Wednesday Greenway walks... :-(
First time feeling the grass...
I'm not sure that she was too thrilled about it. She did think it was pretty cool to dig her fingers in the dirt... I didn't think about that before I laid her down there!
Brazil pictures will be up soon, I promise!
The weather really started getting nice before we headed out for our trip to Brazil. We enjoyed as much outside time as we could
Lara fell asleep in the carseat on our walk! She decided to wake up for the picture... Poor tired girl!
Annie & Jace! We sure are going to miss our Wednesday Greenway walks... :-(
First time feeling the grass...
I'm not sure that she was too thrilled about it. She did think it was pretty cool to dig her fingers in the dirt... I didn't think about that before I laid her down there!
Brazil pictures will be up soon, I promise!


Post a Comment