Do you know what this picture means!? It is FINALLY spring! We have had a couple of teasers, but I sure hope that the warm weather is here to stay... I love the beautiful flowers from our pear trees in the backyard!
My friend Annie & I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and head out to our local greenway for lunch and a walk! She watches our friend Sarah's little boy Jace on Wednesday's so he came along as well! Lara was glad to have a friend! :-) Hailey was annoyed to have another baby! Ha!
Cute Jace - Chillin' in the stroller...
Looking at Mrs. Annie!
Hailey joined us! She was not thrilled about the extra baby, but I think she was glad to go for a walk!
Jace was OUT after our walk! That can't be comfortable...
Lara was enjoying the sunshine! This is how she sits most of the time in her carseat now! Cracks me up! She loves looking at her toes! I have a feeling those toes are going to be in her mouth soon...
Yay Spring!!!
My friend Annie & I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and head out to our local greenway for lunch and a walk! She watches our friend Sarah's little boy Jace on Wednesday's so he came along as well! Lara was glad to have a friend! :-) Hailey was annoyed to have another baby! Ha!
Cute Jace - Chillin' in the stroller...
Looking at Mrs. Annie!
Hailey joined us! She was not thrilled about the extra baby, but I think she was glad to go for a walk!
Jace was OUT after our walk! That can't be comfortable...
Lara was enjoying the sunshine! This is how she sits most of the time in her carseat now! Cracks me up! She loves looking at her toes! I have a feeling those toes are going to be in her mouth soon...
Yay Spring!!!


Post a Comment