Can you believe it?! Lara is 3 months old!!! Crazy how time is flying... I know I say this every month, but it's true!
Here is a comparison of Lara from 1 month, 2 months & 3 months:
Some things Lara is doing at 3 months old:
*Rolling over from tummy to back!
*Laughing - ok really only once, but it still counts! She giggles all the time though and her favorite word is "Gaaaaaaa" with a little spit sound in there :-)
*Sleeping 9-10 hours at night! (She usually sleeps from 9-10pm until about 6-7am)
*Eating approximately every 4 hours
*Staring for hours at her hands and feet and constantly putting her hands in her mouth...
*Talking and smiling all the time
*Wants to sit or stand all the time. She is not very content with laying down most of the time. She is ready to GO!
*She bats at the animals on her play gym and will occasionally grab one and pull it off.
*Her favorite toy is still Pooh! She really likes to hug him and chew on his ear and nose :-)
She is growing like a weed. I plan on enjoying every second I have with her for this last month! When I get around to doing the 4 month post I will most likely be back at work... I'm excited to go back, but so sad to have to leave my little princess! I don't think I will ever be ready...
Below is a small explosion of pictures from the last week! Enjoy!
Love this face...
Precious
Chewing on her tongue most of the time...
Happy girl in her cute outfit that Shelia gave her!! Love it!
Lara & Daddy being silly and talking... they're probably singing silly songs together!
My loves :-)
As I said... always wanting to stand up!
Look how strong! She is pushing up further with her arms every day! She is going to be scooting herself around the room and crawling before I know it!
Whew... that was hard work!
"Look Mom, I found my toes!"
Some things Lara is doing at 3 months old:
*Rolling over from tummy to back!
*Laughing - ok really only once, but it still counts! She giggles all the time though and her favorite word is "Gaaaaaaa" with a little spit sound in there :-)
*Sleeping 9-10 hours at night! (She usually sleeps from 9-10pm until about 6-7am)
*Eating approximately every 4 hours
*Staring for hours at her hands and feet and constantly putting her hands in her mouth...
*Talking and smiling all the time
*Wants to sit or stand all the time. She is not very content with laying down most of the time. She is ready to GO!
*She bats at the animals on her play gym and will occasionally grab one and pull it off.
*Her favorite toy is still Pooh! She really likes to hug him and chew on his ear and nose :-)
She is growing like a weed. I plan on enjoying every second I have with her for this last month! When I get around to doing the 4 month post I will most likely be back at work... I'm excited to go back, but so sad to have to leave my little princess! I don't think I will ever be ready...
Below is a small explosion of pictures from the last week! Enjoy!
Love this face...
Precious
Chewing on her tongue most of the time...
Happy girl in her cute outfit that Shelia gave her!! Love it!
Lara & Daddy being silly and talking... they're probably singing silly songs together!
My loves :-)
As I said... always wanting to stand up!
Look how strong! She is pushing up further with her arms every day! She is going to be scooting herself around the room and crawling before I know it!
Whew... that was hard work!
"Look Mom, I found my toes!"


ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh!! soo cute!!
thank God there's only 18 days left to see you!!!
hehee
kisses
Can't wait to see you Luiza!!!! Not much longer now!! Yay!!! :-)