Lara is growing and changing so fast these days... She is learning something new every day! It is so fun to watch! Here are lots of pictures from the last week or so! I can't believe it's almost April!!
Lara has really started taking an interest in books! She especially loves this one that her "Aunt" Karen brought for her!
Learning to read!
She was so excited to finally get this in her mouth after about 10 minutes of trying!
Always rolling now!
She makes the funniest faces when she is on her stomach. It makes me laugh every day!
haha!
When she is sucking on her hand, these are her preferred two fingers... she's not a fan of the thumb... not sure if that's a good or bad thing!
This smile just melts my heart!!
Rolling all over!
I LOVE this new dress that I got Lara! One of my favorites! It even has a hat to match although I can't get her to keep it on...
Happy girl!
Love this face of pure joy! She is starting to scoot towards the toys that she likes!
Such a cutie!
Being silly with Daddy!
Having fun!
Practicing for the LONG plane ride that is coming up next week.... Good to know that she will still fall asleep in the sling and stay that way when I set her down!
Me and my baby!
I can't imagine life without her now!
Hailey says, " PLEASE, someone play with me...." - Poor thing...
Trying out the exersaucer for the first time!
She was having a pretty good time...
"There sure is a lot to look at mom!"
Almost pushing her arms straight now!
Working on her ab muscles! Haha she does this often now! She's a strong girl!
"Yummy!"
Little beauty!
Cute Lara in her Denim dress that Grammy gave her for Valentine's day!
Sorry for so many pictures... But I wouldn't want any of the 5 of you who read this to miss out on Lara's life! :-)
Lara has really started taking an interest in books! She especially loves this one that her "Aunt" Karen brought for her!
Learning to read!
She was so excited to finally get this in her mouth after about 10 minutes of trying!
Always rolling now!
She makes the funniest faces when she is on her stomach. It makes me laugh every day!
haha!
When she is sucking on her hand, these are her preferred two fingers... she's not a fan of the thumb... not sure if that's a good or bad thing!
This smile just melts my heart!!
Rolling all over!
I LOVE this new dress that I got Lara! One of my favorites! It even has a hat to match although I can't get her to keep it on...
Happy girl!
Love this face of pure joy! She is starting to scoot towards the toys that she likes!
Such a cutie!
Being silly with Daddy!
Having fun!
Practicing for the LONG plane ride that is coming up next week.... Good to know that she will still fall asleep in the sling and stay that way when I set her down!
Me and my baby!
I can't imagine life without her now!
Hailey says, " PLEASE, someone play with me...." - Poor thing...
Trying out the exersaucer for the first time!
She was having a pretty good time...
"There sure is a lot to look at mom!"
Almost pushing her arms straight now!
Working on her ab muscles! Haha she does this often now! She's a strong girl!
"Yummy!"
Little beauty!
Cute Lara in her Denim dress that Grammy gave her for Valentine's day!
Sorry for so many pictures... But I wouldn't want any of the 5 of you who read this to miss out on Lara's life! :-)


yeahhh she's wearing the white dress!!