Karen's wedding turned out wonderfully! I enjoyed getting to spend the whole day with her and get to catch up with her!
Everyone helping Karen get ready
Everyone helping Karen get ready
Karen's cousin, her Junior Bridesmaid
Karen and the flower girl
Karen and Sharmi relaxing a little before it's time to take pictures
It's time to get MARRIED!
Between Lucas and my dad, we didn't get very many good pictures of the wedding - most of them were blurry because of the distance and the lighting. Oh well, I'm sure that her photographer captured everything beautifully!
The Wedding
Mom and Dad in front of a really pretty stained glass window
After the wedding we all headed over to the Palladium for the Reception. Everything was beautiful, and I know it was just what Karen had imagined!
Lucas and I
The whole fam - Dad, Mom, Me and Lucas
After the wedding we all headed over to the Palladium for the Reception. Everything was beautiful, and I know it was just what Karen had imagined!
Lucas and I
The whole fam - Dad, Mom, Me and Lucas
Me and Lucas again - we have to take these dress up opportunities to take LOTS of pictures! :-)
Me and Karen Freeman! I'm going to have to get used to calling her that!
Me and mom waiting outside for Karen and Joel to leave.
And they had a fabulous bubble fairwell!
Congratulations Karen and Joel! We wish you all the best :-)


Post a Comment