I have finally hit the half-way point! 20 weeks down, 20 to go! I'm feeling great, and have been able to feel baby move for a couple of weeks now! Lucas finally got to feel baby kick the other night. It was an exciting experience! :-) Things are starting to feel so much more real now, especially after we had our big ultrasound last week (see below!)
For those who have been asking for belly pictures. I haven't had much of a belly until recently, but here it is in all its glory - 20 week belly! I'll try to be better about posting as my tummy continues to expand!
Here is a picture of our cute Little Boo! It was so nice to be able to watch baby move and squirm around! - In this picture you can see baby looking right at you!
And for all those who are wondering, we did find out that baby is a
GIRL!
We are so excited to finally be able to call baby
SHE!
And here is our first gift from my parents (soon-to-be Granna and Grandpa!)Cute Jeans and a hoodie from baby Gap - So cute!


Granna is very excited!! There will be more little surprises coming!
A girl!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys! Ohhh...I am going to have to go 'girl' shopping and mail you some stuff! Yes!! Please keep updating with all of the belly pics, how you are feeling, etc. I would love to know how it all works!