Hailey is ready to go! This is about the only time during the hike that she had the leash on. I'm glad that she isn't a dog that likes to run away!
One of the first really cool places that we came too. I am sure that in the Spring that this is beautiful and that there is a waterfall here.
Mom and Dad
Lucas at the bottom of the cliff
Hailey looking over the edge to see where "daddy" is!
A view of Lucas at the bottom of the cliff and Hailey at the top
Lucas climbing back up
Lucas being crazy and hanging from the tree - scared me to death! It was a lot higher than it looks in the pictures!
A stick bug that we saw coming back to the car. It wasn't doing so well, but it was cool, so I had to take a picture!


Post a Comment