The trees are beautiful, and we are in the peak of the fall season, so Lucas and I went up on the mountain (Monte Sano) to go biking and took several pictures!
Beautiful!
The street leaving our house - the colors are just gorgeous!
A pretty tree in the historic part of Huntsville
Driving into Monte Sano State Park
GORGEOUS view from the top of Monte Sano
Self-Portrait - with all of the pretty trees behind us
Taking a quick break from biking to enjoy the view!
Looking at all the pretty trees!
Since it gets dark here by 5:00, we didn't have much time, but I was glad that we endured the cold to get to see some pretty sights!
A beautiful tree we saw coming down the mountain - I made Lucas turn around so I could get a good picture of it! Breathtaking!
On the way down the mountain! What a pretty sunset! End to a great day in nature!


I didn't see any other way to contact you.
We are looking for contributors from all walks of life to give a balanced and objective (maybe even a little subjective : ) view of our city.
For more info visit - http://www.channelhuntsville.com/about/opportunities/