How is it possible that by sweet, crazy, spunky, sassy Mar-Mar is 2 years old?! I love this little bundle of fire more every day. She loves to sing, dance, make us laugh and talks more than any 2 year old I've ever met. Lucas and I often joke that she says every thought that enters her head! She still loves Ah-Ah her monkey, has 16 teeth, loves playing with her babies, puzzles, "reading" books (aka making up words or songs), and watching Tangled, her favorite movie! Her and Lara are having more and more fun playing together and fighting together ;-) So fun to watch them grow up together. They love playing dress up together and doing "shows" for me!
My parents came to town for Mari's birthday and we had a little family party. We also had a party with her friends, but I forgot to take a single pictures... bad mommy!
![]() |
| Mari was all about her birthday cake! |
![]() |
| Love how much they love each other! Lara was pretty excited about Mari's cake too! |
![]() |
| New outside toys from Granna and Granpa! :-) Yay fun! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Mari Luiza! :-) |






Post a Comment