I decided to take the girls to a local pumpkin patch this year! Lara had a BLAST! I think she would have stayed several more hours. What a fun place! If anyone is ever in the Huntsville area in October, kids or not, this is a great place to visit!
| They had a cute petting zoo with rabbits, pigs, cows, and goats. |
| They had a ton of tractor playground equipment. so cute! Here is Lara and Amos driving the tractor! |
| Right after this goat tried to eat her shirt... Let's just say they did not become friends... :-) |
| Lara's favorite part of the farm - the giant jump bump! I didn't get a good picture of the whole thing, but it was huge and a huge hit for the kids! So much fun! |
| Pure joy! |
| Lara loved this "bumpy slide"! |
| Family slide! :-) |
| Lara and Lila were the queens of the tire mountain! |
| Pumping some water |
| Tractor slide! |


Post a Comment