We headed up to Dallas one day while we were in Texas to see my Aunt and Uncle and my cousin Melissa and her boyfriend (now fiance!) I was hesitant to go at first just because Mari absolutely, positively HATES the carseat, but I'm so glad that we went and got to visit with them for a few hours! I hadn't seen any of them in at least 5 years, so it was SO nice to catch up!
| Mari and Kim |
| Lara LOOOOVES her stickers that Kim and Mike got for her. They were definitely a big hit! |
| Watching Cole draw a face in her sketch book! |
| Mari and my beautiful cousin Melissa! |
| She did great holding her, but I'm pretty sure that she wanted to give her back after she started crying! ;-) |
So, so, so, so, so glad I got to see you guys!!!


Post a Comment