Here is sweet Mari at 4 months!
* We've had a bit of a nursing strike this month, and she has decided that she absolutely will not take any type of bottle whatsoever... in other words I cannot go anywhere by myself for more than about 2 hours... Hopefully we'll get over this soon... She eats about every 3-4 hours during the day.
* Her growth has seemed to plateau a bit this month and we are still in 3-6 or 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
* We don't go back to the doc for another month, but I think she probably weighs around 14-15 lbs.
* Mari has mastered flipping from her tummy to her back. Every time I put her down for a nap, I have to go in at least 5-6 times to flip her back over because she gets so mad. She is SO close to flipping back to her tummy... hopefully she'll figure this out soon! ;-)
* She has become quite the giggler and raspberry blower this month. She LOVES her tongue. Chewing on it, sticking it out, sucking on it... She's a funny girl!
* Mari talks to us all the time. She loves to coos and boos and goos and gurgles. So cute! :-) This month we also learned how to scream, just to scream... she has some lungs on her and thoroughly enjoys hearing her scream echo through the house! :-)
* She is still my sweet cuddle bunny!
* We made our second trip to Texas in July. I made the solo drive with both girls. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated, but it was still pretty rough... I would do it again though. It was really nice to get to spend some time with family and have a whole lot of time to relax! And, just in case you were wondering, she still screams in the car... a LOT... ;-)
* Mari has gotten extra strong this month. We have pulled out the bumbo and the Exersaucer and she loves being able to sit up and look around! Her legs are getting strong too. One of her favorite things to do is "walk" around the room while holding my fingers... I keep telling her to slow down, that she's not old enough to be doing that yet... she's apparently not listening...
* Lara is really enjoying the fact that Mari can hold onto and grab things now. There are many times that I walk out of a room and then back in and Lara has made Mari something to eat from her kitchen or given her an animal to play with. She is so sweet with her sister. I hope the love continues...
* Her favorite toy this month is her Bunny blanket rattle that her Aunt Kim and Uncle Mike gave her! She also really likes her play mat that we hang things from. She likes being on her tummy or her back to play and is becoming quite the expert and getting what she wants. She has even started scooting across the floor a little already!
* Lara is really enjoying the fact that Mari can hold onto and grab things now. There are many times that I walk out of a room and then back in and Lara has made Mari something to eat from her kitchen or given her an animal to play with. She is so sweet with her sister. I hope the love continues...
* Her favorite toy this month is her Bunny blanket rattle that her Aunt Kim and Uncle Mike gave her! She also really likes her play mat that we hang things from. She likes being on her tummy or her back to play and is becoming quite the expert and getting what she wants. She has even started scooting across the floor a little already!


Post a Comment