I can't believe this sweet girl is already three months old! The time sure is flying by!!!
Here are a few things that Mari is up to at 3 months!
* She is a FABULOUS sleeper! She usually goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 and wakes up around 7 AM. I love that she loves to sleep :-)
* She is also a great eater, nursing like a champ. She eats about every 3-3.5 hours during the day.
* She's a big girl and is already in size 3-6 or 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
* At 2.5 months she weighed 12 lbs. 13 oz, but I can't remember how long she was!
* Mari has been a nap time tummy sleeper since day 1. Shh... don't tell! I'm pretty sure this is against the rules, but she loves it, so what can I say? She does still love to be in her little swaddle burrito for her long sleeping stretch at night.
* She learned how to flip from her tummy to her back about a month ago. For at least one nap a day, I'll hear her let out this huge scream. I'll check on her, and she is just mad that she flipped herself on her back and can't get back to her tummy... silly girl!
* She has been smiling for a while now, but we are just now starting to get some great giggles!
* Mari talks to us all the time. She loves to coo and goo and gurgle. So cute! :-)
* She is such a cuddler (which Lara definitely was NOT!) So I am really enjoying that she likes to fall asleep on me, but also that she can easily fall asleep in her own bed too!
* She loves to be carried in my Moby wrap, and I'm really not sure how I would function without it! It is pretty imperative that I have 2 free hands while we're out and about!
* She is pretty much the most easy going, sweet baby that never cries.... unless you stick her in her carseat, and then oh my... You would think that we were torturing her... I've heard that this is payback for how I used to be in my carseat.... hmmm...
* We made our first trip to Texas in May (which if you see the bullet above was... interesting...) We did have a great time seeing and meeting lots of new friends and family!
* And I am planning on making a solo trip with the girls later this week to Texas again... I know, I know... everyone keeps telling me I'm crazy (again see point above...) but I think we'll be just fine! :-)
* Mari is getting so strong and holding her head up so well... I'm enjoying every minute of this baby phase... because it goes by too quick. It is so nice to be able to enjoy things more the second time around since I'm not so worried about every little thing!


Post a Comment