Just a few random pictures of Lara from March and April. This girl keeps us laughing, all the time! She is absolutely hilarious most of the time! Of course she has her moments where she acts like a two year old, but you know, she is two! Ha!
I love watching her little personality blossom, and get a little nervous about the drama that she might bring in her teenage years! ;-) But I am truly enjoying this age and watching her learn things SO quickly. She amazes me every day how many new words she has picked up (and she listens and repeats EVERYTHING that we say whether we think she is listening or not!) I just love her to pieces! Enjoy the randomness of these pictures!
| "I can put stickers on my face Mommy?!" |
| LOVING the beautiful weather and of course loving her some bubbles! |
| "I am going to get you goldfish! Watch out!" |
| Her laugh is contagious! |
| Pretty girl! |
| Being silly... as usual! |
| So proud of herself that she can make her fingers say TWO! |
| LOVES markers and makes sure that everyone knows that you are supposed to stay in the lines! ;-) |
| Such a good mommy. Must be nap time for ALL of her animals :-) |
| Cooking something in the kitchen! |
| Hmmm... what to eat... what to eat? |
| Feeding her monkey! Apparently I spend quite a bit of time in this chair ;-) |


Post a Comment