We have been spending LOTS of time outside enjoying the wonderful weather! Here are a ton of pictures from April of our outside adventures!
| Running... everywhere... all the time! :-) |
| I turn around for one minute and she is up on top of the ladder looking over the fence at the purple flowers. Good thing her Vovo was watching ;-) |
| Lara was painting with water while I was painting with white paint. She kept saying "I can paint with white when I get older Mommy!" :-) |
| Love this one! |
| Enjoying some early morning sun! |
| Chalk time with Luiza! |
| "I'm going to MY stores mommy! Publix and Target! To get TWO cookies!" |
| Very important to make sure there is "grass" in your car! Ha! |
| Making silly shadows! |
| Is NOT to heavy mommy! |
| Love this sweet girl! |
| Determined to peel that banana all by herself! |
| yum! |
| Pretty girl! |
| Look Mommy! A grape tree!! Ha! |


Post a Comment