Granna and Granpa arrived with Lara about 9:00. I was so curious to see how she was going to act. She has been talking about Boo2's arrival for weeks, and was excited when March came around, because I had been telling her that Boo2 would come out of Mommy's tummy in March. I wasn't sure how much her little 2 year old mind could really understand before she actually saw that Mari was a real baby.
| First sight of Mari... not so sure... |
| Granna was excited to finally meet Miss Mari |
| Mari was getting her bath when they arrived, so she was really mad and really red. Lara just kept saying "Reeeeeeed!" :-) |
| Granna holding her newest granddaughter |
| Granna, Granpa and Mari! |
| The best picture of the four of them... Happy Saint Patrick's Day! |
| Lara and Daddy watching as Mari got checked out in the nursery. |
| Lara did really great meeting Mari, but was definitely a little more clingy than normal. |
| Granpa with sweet Mari! |


Miss you guys SOOOOOOOO much!!