Today is my last day of work before I start my maternity leave! That means that Mari's arrival is getting close... I do have a little panic attack every once in a while thinking about having TWO kids, but I in all honesty, I'm ready for Mari to be here and to get to spend a lot of precious time with my TWO girls! :-)
I am SO thankful that my office gives us two weeks of 100% PAID leave before our due date! Plus I get 18 weeks of maternity leave after Mari is born ( 6 paid and 12 unpaid) - IF I go back that is... ;-) Yay for good benefits! :-)
We can't wait to meet you Mari!!!


Know you are going to enjoy this time off before Mari arrives.
I can't wait to see this NEW precious little one.
I can just see Lara being the Big Mommyy and the Big Sister.
Maybe we can get on Skype sometime.
Love ya, Grammy