Well, we have finally come to a decision! We have finally decided what this little girl who we have so lovingly been calling "Boo2" is going to be called.
Anyways her official name will be:
Boo Two Folegatti
Haha just kidding! Although, I do think Boo Two has a nice ring to it don't you think?!
Mari Luiza Folegatti
Yes, I know, another name that will always be pronounced wrong, but we really like it, so people will just have to get used to it! :-) Mari will be pronounced maa-ree (not Mary).
We thought LONG and hard about this name, and had a hard time coming up with the perfect name for this little one!
The middle name was pretty easy, since Lara's middle name is after my Grandmother, we thought it would be fitting to name this one after Lucas' Grandmother (and sister!)
The first name was a hard choice, and we had several different options that we continually threw around, but this is the one that we kept coming back to, plus we can honor Lucas' mom this way as well, since her first name is Maria!
We love it and hope you do as well, but if not, I'm sure you will grow to love it! ;-)


Your Mom was thrilled because I pronounced the
name right. I really do like it. I bet Luiza is
thrilled.
Now I have to get use to saying Mari instead of
Boo 2. What does Lara think???
Love you all.
I think you're safe. Grammy and Papa both said the name right the first time they saw it!
Love the name and can't wait to meet the beautiful baby girl that will fill that name. :)