We had a full house for Christmas, and as always I love it! :-) We had a great time visiting with everyone and opening far too many gifts of course! About half-way through Lara's gift opening, I decided she had had enough, so we put the rest of them up for another time... I think we'll bring them out around when Boo2 gets here :-)
| Granna eating some broccoli that Lara prepared especially for her! ;-) |
| Making coffee and milk for Grammy and papa |
| Cute Brasil shirt from her Vovo! |
| Peanuts... yum! Hailey looks pretty excited... ;-) |
| "Helping" Daddy open his presents! |
| Coloring in her new coloring book! |
| Home Depot! |
| Wrestling with Granpa! |
| Sweet hugs from Granpa! |
| Making Panda do a flip... |
| Silly, big girl! |
| Awww :-) |
| Best family portrait we got... still love it though! |


It was a fun Christmas! You got some great shots. My crazy hair and double chin made me crack up!!