It ended up being a beautiful day, so we decided to spend some time outside to break up the Aquarium a little! Lara had a blast and they had plenty of room for everyone to run around!
| Miss Independent wanted to go down all of the stairs by herself. "My do it myself daddy!" |
| Crazy girl with Crazy hair and a crazy Daddy! |
| Pretty girl! |
| Hmmm... not sure this is the best choice! |
| We were apparently having a very serious conversation... |
| I love her! I can't believe I am going to have another precious girl in just a few more weeks! |
| Silly goose! |
| The monkey! |


Jen, I'm enjoying this whole trip. We have seen
2 great aquariums. One in Pigeon Forge and one in Baltimore.
This one really looks neat. Lara is so precious and seems to enjoy everything.
You will treasure these pictures when Lara is older, even more than you do now!! She's a lucky girl to have parents who love her this much!!