Grammy bought Lara this little pool, and it was a HUGE hit! Lara loved it, and it was nice to be able to let her play in the water and sit in the shade at the same time! She was being so cute, so I took far too many pictures, and I couldn't choose just one, so here are all the ones I really liked ;-)
| look of concern... |
| building a water tower! |
| :-) |
| One of my favorites! |
| Silly Goose! |
| "Daddy, sit!!!" Even though the pool was a bit small... Daddy got in anyways ;-) |
| Hailey on the other hand was out as fast as possible.... |
| *torture* by Lara... in Hailey's eyes that is... |
| When did she get so big?! |
| Can we say center of attention?! |
| For real! |
| Swining in my old swing! Good thing the rope held up... I was a little worried for a while... ;-) |
| Curls anyone?! |
| Drinking her "tea" |
| So proud of herself! |
| Splishin' and a-splashin' |


Post a Comment