I know Valentine's Day is supposed to be about Romance... but honestly, Lucas and I just don't get that into it... We would much rather fun family trips or our first cruise (coming up in May!!!!) than fight the crowds to eat dinner out... Blah...
Haha - anyways, Lara had a Valentine's Day Party at school, so Lucas and I headed to the school to celebrate. It was cute to see all the kids and watch Lara have her first taste of a few foods (cheetos and oreos... healthy... I know, but hey it was a party!!)
We got back home and had a great time playing out in the back yard with Hailey! She looked so beautiful in her little cute red dress that we did a little impromptu photo session... I think there are several really cute ones! Enjoy!
| Playing with Daddy! |
| Lara gives some of the sweetest hugs... love this one! |
| :-) |
| Playing with Hailey! |
| RUUUUNING! Haha - She's crazy! |
| Love her curls! |
| So beautiful! |
| Sweet smile! |
| Loooves Hailey's balls - Once she can learn to the throw the ball for Hailey instead of AT Hailey... Hailey is going to love her... we hope! :-) |
| Such a girl.... Looking at the dirt rather than touching it... Haha cracks me up... |
| Love it! Watching Daddy! |
| Trying to "help" |
| My favorite! :-) I'm pretty sure this one will be on the wall soon! |
| Uh oh... Yep, she has learned to open the outside doors... Thankfully all the doorhandles in the house are not like this! We just have to remember to lock them now! ha! |
| Pleas stop taking pictures and hold me Mommy! (You'll notice this is the last picture... I could never resist this little face ;-) |


Post a Comment