I had President's Day off, so Lara, Hailey and I decided to go to the park! (Yes I know, the last 2 posts were also about the park, but what can I say, we are eating up this nice February weather and making the most of it! Plus, it's always easy to get great pictures at the park!) Anyways, we headed to the park, had a picnic and then Daddy decided to come visit during his lunch hour! (we were hoping that he would have the day off too, but it was a no-go...) Lara got SO excited when she saw his truck pull up in the parking lot! She sure does love her Daddy!
| This little outfit just cracks me up... :-) Makes her look like such a big girl... |
| Yay! Daddy!!!! |
| I mean seriously... can she get much cuter... ok... maybe I'm a little biased! ;-) |
| Having a blast! Do you think she loves the playground?! |
| Sliding with Daddy! |
| Time to swing... she is definitely more of a slide girl than a swing girl... |
| Her favorite way to slide! haha... funny girl! |
| Catch me Daddy! |
| Lara thinks the see-saw is SO funny! |
| Love this smile! |
| Getting so good at walking on uneven surfaces... even in her boots! |
| Haha - something about this picture just cracks me up! |
| Ready... Set.... Go! |
| Yep, the goldfish enjoyed it too! |
| One of my favorite pictures! Lara "walking" Hailey... or maybe it's the other way around... so cute! |
| Pure Joy - Walking Hailey, at the park, holding my goldfish, following Daddy! :-) |
| I love my life :-) |


Post a Comment