We spent a LOT of time by the pool at Lucas' parents house... so... instead of trying to choose which pictures to put in what post by the day, I just grouped them by the swimsuit that Lara was wearing! ha!
I can definitely call her my little fish :-) She loved the water!
So... here is our princess in her cute red swimsuit (Most of the suits you will see were borrowed from my co-worker Amanda! Thanks friend!)
| One of Lara's favorite toys while we were there... a Tennis Ball can.... |
| Playing with Daddy! |
| Trying out the float that we brought with us on the previous trip... she wasn't that into it this time... She would much rather be walking by herself on the bottom of the pool! My big girl! |
| Love it! :-) |
| I think she could be a baby model, don't you?! Haha - ok, maybe I'm just a little biased :-) |


Post a Comment